PRELUDES & ELEGIES
A Companion to The Dreambetween Symphony
Dive deeper into the world of the Dreambetween…
Preludes & Elegies is the essential companion volume for readers of the historical fantasy series, The Dreambetween Symphony. Within these pages are new tales of the Dreambetween and reference material for the series, including…
- La Chanson du Sang. A nineteenth century orphan lives in perpetual fear of his family’s legacy of madness.
- Reunion (Kiss Me). A family reunion of dreamers in the 1980’s inspires fear, jealousy, and hope.
- Howl. A hunter who would rather be a hound is granted his wish.
- Dissolution. A Regency Era noblewoman’s fragile psyche collapses as she struggles to save her daughter’s life.
- The history of the dreaming blood and a full index of characters.
- An appendix of places within the dream and the waking world.
- A glossary of terms unique to the series and pronunciation/translation guides.
Preludes & Elegies is available as a standalone book or as part of The Dreambetween Symphony: Omnibus Edition, which also includes all three novels in the series. A blend of history, romance, and fairy tales, The Dreambetween Symphony ranges across three thousand years, following the lives, loves, fears, and fates of prominent dreamers from prehistoric times to the modern day.